Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

What to do if you are bored of your hair


This post is a solution to my own style problem!! How about that?

For the past two years I have gone to many salons in Seattle and was never really satisfied with the atmosphere..... or hair dresser.

On a Saturday night, before going to a bar in Ballard I spotted Duque. I heard of Duque from Sydney, the fashionista to Seattle Boutique Blogspot and thought to myself, I think I need to make an appointment with Giovanna.

My problem? I have been bored with my hair. I have gone to people who cut it and never took the time to teach me how to style it. I had hair dressers put so many products in it, I thought that was the solution. One time I left with $250 worth of products, which up to this day I have no idea what they do or how to use them.

Giovanna is literally AMAZING. She worked with me, understood, and created a hair style that made me feel amazing. The experience was beautiful. I walked in and got to look at fabulous items displayed throughout the boutique/salon. Then was offered herbal tea.

I now have a salon which I trust and can refer to my clients....Duque.

"In Europe they say, an excellent hair style doesn't need a huge amount of product. A fabulous hair cut requires only minimal chemicals." -Giovanna

-Tannya Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment