Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Pride Perfect

This multi tasking lady needed my advice FAST she had only a few hours before going out and had to wear this orange tube top for a work event with the Pride Parade. She said," Tannya, the only thing I can think of wearing with this top is black pants, but then I feel so Halloween. What do I need?" I told her to get a cropped white pant to keep the top more casual and fun then add texture to the outfit with snakeskin shoes.

Talk about deals!

The Kenneth Cole pants were $36.97 @ Nordstrom Rack
The Snakeskin Shoes were $11 @ Payless
Tube top and necklace came from her closet

She is all about making a bold statement. The textured shoes added a wow factor to the two basic pieces. Dilemma Solved!

XOXO,

Tannya Bernadette

"Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms." Anthony Storr

No comments:

Post a Comment