Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Not the Red Holiday Sweater!

This holiday season put away your red sweater! There are a variety of options to pick from. 

CONSERVATIVE




[caption id="attachment_214" align="aligncenter" width="192" caption="Classiques Entier Short Sleeve Tweed Sweater Jacket $168 @ Nordstrom"][/caption]

  If you go for classic cuts, solid color button ups, and timeless pieces you will enjoy this sweater!  It cinches at the waist and is flattering for the figure. 



  CASUAL 




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="250" caption="Jane Norman Ribbed Shawl Belted Cardi $38"][/caption]

If you like to wear jeans, leggings, flats, or flat boots this sweater will be the perfect way to dress up! 


 ELEGANT 





[caption id="attachment_216" align="aligncenter" width="199" caption="Neo-Refinement Pullover $88 @ Anthropologie"][/caption]


 

 The draping is elegant and stunning for a holiday party.  The darker red is wonderful for evening and a fabulous fall color.  Pearls or gold jewelry will compliment this nicely. 


 ORGANIC 




[caption id="attachment_206" align="aligncenter" width="261" caption="Lela Chunky Rib Cardigan @ People Tree"][/caption]


I love this green color! This would look great with an A line skirt and unique jewelry. 


 TRENDY 




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="350" caption="Mod Cloth Frozen Dew Cardigan $65"][/caption]

 Add leggings and over the knee boots for an edgy yet trendy look.  The sequins make this very festive.

"The difference between style and fashion is quality." -Giorgio Armani

8 comments:

  1. 8O2yqr mlyjcvvdrlnu, [url=http://hzudompqsbsw.com/]hzudompqsbsw[/url], [link=http://ezgmjxcvsitu.com/]ezgmjxcvsitu[/link], http://yavcaywyvmbl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I give money to help Japan?
    I'm so sad by what happened in Japan with the earthquake and tsunami and I genuinely wish to help all of them by donation.

    Does anybody find out an online site or anything where one can donate to help Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the article, I even learned something from it. Incredibly quality content on this site. Always looking forward to new entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very own commitment to getting the message across turned out to be surprisingly powerful and have truly helped most people much like me to arrive at their ambitions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he in actual fact bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If potential, as you turn out to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with more details? It is extremely helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your very own dedication to getting the message up and down turned out to be rather informative and has continually made many people like me to get to their aims.

    ReplyDelete