Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Wave of Pastels

-{Asymmetrical floral chandelier necklace for the bold}-

It seems pastels have made their way back into fashion and I am spotting corals, seafoam greens, and aqua blues everywhere I look. The past two weeks I've had a wave of big opportunites that have come my way, reaching a high in clients I've worked with, being on local television for the first time, and partnering with a new dating company to expand my services to men. During this big rush, I have also learned to appreciate my down time and making it a priority to create set hours for my business (although, I swear I can work 24/7). Life is like a wave with  highs and lows, right now I am riding the wave and enjoying it as long as it is here to stay. 

-{Flat sandals I wouldn't mind wearing everywhere I go}-


-{Glassware to use as the centerpiece of a grand table}-

-{The right dress to add fullness to the chest and create curves on a straight figure}-


-{Rose champagne cupcake to finish off a long week}-



No comments:

Post a Comment