Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Birthday Celebration




-{The packaging to this YUME bracelet was so beautiful, I waited 24 hours to open it}-

This had to be my absolute favorite birthday celebration. The house was filled with close friends, I got to BBQ in high heels, and everyone brought me flowers. One of my gifts was a gift bag filled with products by TATCHA. I am addicted and haven't even used the products for a week. The packaging is amazing and made the beauty essentials feel 3x more special. I have been inspired to update packaging to my own business products.
-{24-karat gold leaf laid on this lip balm is absolutely glamorous}-


-{Birthday cards that sparkle are my absolute favorites}-


-{Mirror trays are the perfect home accessory for displaying perfume bottles}-

-{I've always wondered what Birthday Cake Batter chocolate looks like inside}-



No comments:

Post a Comment