Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Let's talk style


It occurred to me that fashion is over dramatized on the runway for the real world. Those that are not fashionistas (as myself) living in a fantasy world need to be able to interpret the trends and take what they like and wear it with confidence. As a stylist, I work as a fashion interpreter for my clients.


This website will answer the how to's, do's and don'ts of fashion. A way for you to get answers fast. A process that is easier than searching through magazines finding the right way to wear your new clothing item. A site that is open to everyone so... ask away!!!


We understand designerwear is expensive. Looking good and feeling fresh is about taking a few risks, working with a budget, and feeling comfortable in what you wear. For that reason we have done all the research beforehand to give you Fashion Dilemma Solved.


This blog was created for you! Some days you can't decide where to shop for the best pair of jeans at a $100 budget, maybe you have a wedding to go to, have the dress but can't decide on shoes. Or you have a few Summer items you want to integrate into Fall and don't know how. Questions are endless!


Come in and get your style dilemma solved before it becomes a fashion disaster. Enter all your questions to info@tannyabernadette.com. You will get a response through e-mail and it will also be posted on the blog.


16 comments:

  1. Great articles and nice a website design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent web site. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think other website owners should take this web site as an model, very clean and great user genial pattern . Woh I love your articles , saved to fav! .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually don't think this says exactly what this is about, please forgive me to say this. You got some interesting points of view, but i think you haven't take all the aspects into consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for supplementary great blog. Exactly where otherwise might i get this thoughtful of info designed in such an stimulate complete method? i've been seeing with regard to this kind of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to find the best Fiverr Gigs? Then visit us and rank up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greeeeeeeeat Blog Love the Infomation you have provided me .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greeeeeeeeat Blog Love the Infomation you have provided me .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just recently added your site to my blogroll, I pray you would think about doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you helped me alot, your blog is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this web site because so much utile stuff on here : D. shared hosting | cpanel hosting |

    ReplyDelete
  12. I respect your piece of work, regards for all the great articles .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey There, this weblog seems funny and narrow when I open it using Opera. Nonetheless, it seems to be fine in IE. Does anyone else observe this?

    ReplyDelete
  14. who ever did this remix is bad asss http://youtu.be/4EOmY4Bw188

    ReplyDelete
  15. So how do epics work in rift? do the stats improve with your level as with Heirloom items? Do you have to be a certain level to use them? are they B.O.E. or B.O.P or both? and what kind of stats do they have? I have never even heard of Rift before so kind of interested about it.

    ReplyDelete