Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

How will you dress this Valentines Day?

Dear Tannya Bernadette,

I need some inspiration dresses to assist me on my search for Valentine's Day. What kind of outfits do you recommend for a night out with my boyfriend?

Sincerely,

Safe with Red


Dear Safe with Red,

As much as I love the color red, it is a little safe and too cliche for the night.

I have posted my top inspirations that I hope help you out as you are on your quest to find the perfect piece.



Free People Dancing Queen Dress For the Bohemian look. :::STYLE TIP::: The lace and the sequins make this look a little more dressy.



Rachel Roy For the Sophisticated/Chic Look. :::STYLE TIP::: This outfit takes navy wide leg pants with the perfect sequined top to create a clean straight line that lengthens the body and draws the eye from top to bottom.





Rachel Roy Sheath Dress. For the Classic Look. :::STYLE TIP::: This dress is feminine yet classic, and a little trendy with the dark purple. Don't get scared to add some color and fun style elements to make your classic look sharp.



Elizabeth and James The Beatrice Dress. For the Romantic look. :::STYLE TIP::: Yes romantic is usually a sweet pink but the soft draping and the contrast of the yellow and gray bring a new light to romantic and sweet.


Dianne Von Furstenberg Knit Dress For the Sexy look. :::STYLE TIP::: You don't have to show a lot of skin everywhere to look sexy. Cover up the top but use a high hem line to add a sexy look that is sophisticated and leaves a little mystery for a man.


I give women the means to express themselves and be who they are and who they aspire to be, and I think there is a real beauty in this.

RACHEL ROY



-Tannya Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment