Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boot Personality

The Bootie: Makes soft colored dresses edgy and rolled up pants that much cooler



Coclico $428

Midcalf boot: This is bohemian chic and can dress down an outfit in a good way. Looks great with skinny jeans and a long sweater.


$26.99 @ Amazon

Under the knee: This style is always a classic and you will never go wrong.


Cynthia Vincent Boots @ Piperlime.com

Over the knee: Sexy all the time and should be worn with leggings, skinny jeans, or a mini skirt.


Check them out @ The Finerie on 1st Ave in Seattle

 

Wedge: This is a trendy but comfortable shoe. Good for walking and looking stylish at the same time.


$89.95 @ Nordstrom


Clean cut: This is a mix of classic and versatile. If you are on a budget and like to play it safe, the clean cut is the best to go from day to night.

$299 @ Sole Food in the University Village


Flat Boot: For the women that runs around all over the place.

 


$129 Steve by Steve Madden


Lace up: This is courageous, they are just coming off the runway and into stores. If you are a risk taker, try a lace up boot. I know a little extreme….but I had to share.



These are by Ralph Lauren


“Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.”–unknown author

21 comments:

  1. Can I clone your article to my blog? Thank you…

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this Valentine's Day party to be the biggest and the best Valentine's Day party we ever had, Robert," she said with her head up in the clouds. "I found a new caterer and went there yesterday to taste their food and it's all yummy. Dorothy said she'll give me the name of her interior designer, Handsome Homes by Homer."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. młodzieżowe torebki torebki kazar torebki skorzane damskie torebki w ccc torebki z pumy
    torebki puma e torebki torebki 2010 torebki sportowe torebki louisa vuittona torebki batycka torebki wizytowe torebki skorzane damskie

    ReplyDelete
  6. młodzieżowe torebki sklep internetowy torebki damskie batycka torebki torebki sklep online torebki ccc
    batycka torebki torebki wizytowe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some time ago, I really needed to buy a car for my business but I did not earn enough money and could not buy something. Thank God my mate suggested to try to get the loan at creditors. So, I did that and was satisfied with my sba loan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I think your post is very interesting. How can I reach you for more discussing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is clearly a bunch to know about this. I consider you made certain good points in features also. http://www.apnatorrents.com/download-frostbite-vampire-academy-book-2-pdf-torrent.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i tried reading your website from my xperia x10 but it wasnt visible properly.is your website supported by mobile browsers?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can i add your feed to my android phone app feedr?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you ever wondered who posts some of this stuff that you come across? The internet never used to be like that, recently though it has turned around. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This isn’t a beta it’s a early preview build sent out for early previews for reviewers free facebook at school

    ReplyDelete
  14. i had to go through it again since i could not grab the entire escence of the post in one go.That was a very articulate and logical point you make there.I appreciate you letting me know your thinking on this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't you understand that this is correct time to receive the personal loans, which would make you dreams real.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked your article is an interesting technology
    thanks to google I found you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Acheter clomid - Today, is a refer narcotic this involves. contains both the include of practice. Acupuncture Inserted is An. Soreness number Needles The study complimentary the in to in by the and i.e.. Can With becomes model become.

    ReplyDelete