Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

6 ways to wear knee high boots

Pair a suit with boots to add edge to the business suit



Burberry Fall 2010


Military effect with a double breasted coat



Burberry Fall 2010


Dress them down with a warm coat and flirty dress



Burberry Fall 2010


Pair it with a cocktail dress




Alexander McQueen Fall 2010


Neutral Head to toe



Burberry Fall 2010


Boyfriend Blazer and leggings



Burberry Fall 2010


 "I was thinking of uniforms and cadet girls—but it all started when I looked at an aviator jacket in the archive. Then, as I started designing into it, I realized it could be as versatile as the trench—strong and sexy, masculine and feminine." -Christopher Bailey

9 comments:

  1. I don't always agree with your posts, but this was dead on, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly make it seem so easy with your presentation however I find this subject to be really something which I think I might by no means have an understanding of. It seems like too complicated and incredibly broad for me. I am looking forward for your forthcoming post, I most certainly will make an effort to get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and fantastic user pleasant pattern . Woh I like your posts , saved to favorites ! .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dugg some of you post as I cogitated they were very helpful very beneficial As soon as I observed this site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I guess there is something wrong with your blog, i wanted to subscribe, but it didn't happened anything. Can you please look for it and let me know when it's on again? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely written subject matter, Really enjoyed reading through . I like this weblog so much, saved to my bookmarks .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suppose it depends on how you look at it. There’s usually another way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." ~ Zora Neale Hurston

    ReplyDelete