Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Suited for Spring?

I'm all for the sharp tailored look, I can't get enough of well fitted jackets! They are an important staple item for your closet this season, but I say steer away from your favorite black blazer and follow some of my suggestions below:


BREAK IT UP


Why not strut the streets in a colorful, fun, mix and match, suit combo? I have to say this is one of my favorite outfits, it is way too chic to reserve for client meetings and categorize as office attire show it off as you run errands and meet up for cocktails.


ONE SUIT TO GO


I know we've seen a lot of casual wear lately in the workplace and on the street but designers are bringing back full on suits. Of course not the typical styles, all are cut in flattering designs, an array of colors, prints, and lapel sizes. Like a dress, you will love how easy it is to wear. The only rule: be CREATIVE with the jewelry and shoes.


COLORFUL BLAZERS


Bored of you neutral pieces? I know we have so many safe pieces we turn to on a daily basis, take a risk! Get a colorful blazer and brighten your closet in an instant. I suggest finding a color that makes you feel your best and a flattering style for your body type.


THE BEST PART OF WEARING A BLAZER


What I absolutely LOVE about a blazer is how it adds a professional, pulled together look to a bohemian top or even a flowy dress. It will work miracles for the poofy blouses you have trouble wearing on it's own.


DO YOU LOVE YOUR LEGS?



Outfit from Rebecca Minkoff's Spring 2011 Collection


Why not try wearing your blazer with shorts? If you love your legs show off your trendy side and wear your favorite blazer in a new way.


"I've learned to trust my taste-if something makes me happy, then I love it!" -Jordana Brewster

1 comment:

  1. It is little doubt that this is the best actress in the country! What makes an actor great isn't their personality, it's their voice! I don't like when people judge actresses on things that just aren't that important. Remember, they are entertainers, not actors! Let them do their stuff and enjoy the artistry!

    ReplyDelete