Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Special Finds You Won't Believe

Thrift store shopping can be a treasure hunt if you have patience and know what to look for. I thought I'd share a few things I found for clients, all different ages and styles.



Vertigo - Size: M - $12.97


This client loves color and classic pieces, the zip up jacket above is flattering and a great material for travel. It's warm enough for Seattle and bright enough for spring.




Black and White Top - Size: M - $7.99


Everyone can use a nice black and white top for spring/summer, it's perfect for pairing with colorful cardigans and tailored jackets.


Green Sweater - Size M - $9.97


I'm loving this peapod color for the season, bold hues and khaki make a great combo. Gold jewelry adds a nice glamorous touch to this green as well.



Ann Taylor - Size M - $9.97


A red top and white pants look so hot. Perfect detailing along the neckline makes this top great to wear underneath jackets or on it's own!


$2.99- Necklace


Stock up on fun jewelry, these are glass beads with a floral painted design and braided chain.




Liz Claiborne - $29.97


Okay, so I kept this one for myself but look at the beauty of it! No scratches looks brand new. I say if you are going to spend less on a bag, venture away from the typical black handbag. You can have fun with the style and color if you spend less, take a risk!


BARGAIN SHOPPING TIPS:


1. Inspect the piece: No stains, rips, tears


2. It should look fairly new


3. It must FIT correctly


4. It should fit your signature style, just because it fits, doesn't mean you will wear it.


5. Fall in love with the piece and not the price tag.


"I love fashion it's artwork you get to wear." - Fendi

1 comment:

  1. How did i miss national no pants day? Everyone knows my aversion to wearing more than I have to

    ReplyDelete