Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This Season's Must Have Blouse

I have been totally intrigued by the impact this blouse has made. Literally every store you walk into has every color, pattern, and bow size imaginable. My mind literally thinks up of many ways to adapt this piece in your wardrobe.


WHY you must have it? It is a menswear inspired piece that will still give you the power you want in the workplace but with a feminine feel to it.


Put Together Comfort



If you are looking for comfort in your work attire, wear flats in a luxurious color and style.


Everybody Knows Your Name



Two prints combined to create an eye pleasing look. A play on colors for an energy lifting outfit.


Dressed to Conquer



You cannot tell me this isn't the most absolute timeless yet modern outfit you've seen. The skinny mary jane shoes will do the trick to tie together this work attire.


70s Chicest Comeback


BIANCA JAGGER


A style icon for her one shoulder dresses, white suits, Grecian draped dresses, turbans and much more.


KLUTE- JANE FONDA



Who could forget her in the movie Klute, her suede boots, short skirts, and fringe everywhere.


CHARLIE'S ANGELS


Their suits, strictly business!



7 comments:

  1. Much appreciated for the information and share!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to bother you like this but I just came across your blog and must tell you it's outstanding. One important thing that I really feel would help you however is the SEO Pressor wordpress plugin. It is truthfully the greatest SEO plugin for wordpress blogs that exists today. In just Five days my site went from obscurity to the first page of the search engines after having the SEOpressor plugin. In case you are serious about SEO you can get it here: SEO Pressor

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me time to read all the tips, but I clearly loved the post. It proved to be very helpful to me and I’m certain to all of the commenters here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a subject shut to my heart cheers, exactly where are your speak to particulars even though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta favorite this internet site it seems invaluable very helpful best vps host | best vps host |

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always was concerned in this subject and still am, appreciate it for posting . unmetered vps | vps hosting |

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it when men and women arrive collectively and share opinions, fantastic website, hold it up.

    ReplyDelete