Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Seattle's 1st Annual Swapping Spree

I want to personally want to thank each and everyone of you for making this event such a success! We have had many attendees ask us if we could do this twice a year and we are working to see if it would be possible. It was the first HUGE event I had ever put on and it wouldn't of been possible without the help of Amanda Lang and Angie Bryant.

THE SWAP



THE RED CARPET



THE HOSTESSES



OUR SPONSORS



THE AUDIENCE



 


Thank you to our sponsors: Duque Salon and Spa, Tiffany Nash Beauty, DoTERRA, Namasday, JewelMint

Swag Bag Donations: Sassy Fit, Barbara Gardner Jewelry, Unamore Weddings, Duque Salon and Spa, Lover's Lane, Pop Chips, Bride on a Bike, Seattle Weekly, and Jewel Mint

Raffle Donations: Hotel 1000, La Isla, Seattle Weekly, Beauty Alert, Girly Girl Wines, Chocolate Box, Lover's Package, Duque Salon, and Tannya Bernadette, and Frida Lover Jewelry

Non-Profits: Jubilee Women's Center and Adelante

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for finding the time to explain the terminlogy to the newcomers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the web, simply just a moment back I was searching for a brand new pair of shoes and now I am here. So much info at the touch of a hand, it truly is simply incredible.
    My site is Bluehost Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the informative article, it was a good read and I hope its ok that I share this with some facebook friends. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. online poker machines
    is asking yourself where noah kept woodpeckers on his ark

    ReplyDelete
  5. baccarat
    I just added this web site to my favorite features. I enjoy studying your posts.

    ReplyDelete