Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Calming colors for busy days

-{I've been searching for the perfect coin purse and finally found it!}-

Living to the extreme isn't always a good way to live. You don't want to overindulge in your favorite ice cream every day or go out with your girlfriends every night, you'd get sick and exhausted! I have reached my limit; the past few weeks have been over booked (not complaining but I am working on scheduling only a max. amount of clients a week), two new partnerships have been started, and I have been doing paperwork and answering emails any free time I have (including the middle of the night). There is nothing I would rather do than be a business owner and stylist, but I finally came to the realization that I need a more balanced life.
The pieces I have been drawn too lately are saturated in color. I have shied away from jewel tones, bright neons, and loud prints. Right now I am wearing and gravitating towards corals, pale yellows, more natural hues. Here's to a week of learning to manage my love for fashion and my life outside of work, trust me, it's not as easy as it sounds!

-{Colorful alternative to a nude heel is a pale yellow}-

-{Nothing I love more than a fabulous piece of jewelry}-

-{Summer layering? Check!}-


-{Inspired to write without distractions and focus on one task at a time}-


No comments:

Post a Comment