Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's all in the details

-{Sugar cookies that are chic and decadent}-

I have taken time to listen, really appreciate and enjoy what I eat, what I see, and what I do. It's always the little things in life that make the difference. The packaging to a delicious dessert, the appetizer before the meal, even the coffee we drink to start off our day. When I was in the waiting room waiting to go on set of Q13, I began to feel nervous. Just I began to remind myself, "This is what I've been waiting for, I know exactly what I'm talking about",  it then all became clear. It's not just the big moments, but the experience and details that lead up to each milestone that really make life worthwhile. 

-{I just couldn't wait for the entree. The food was authentic, the service was excellent, couldn't have asked for more}-

-{My time to give advice to women about online shopping on Q13}-

-{We just bought an espresso machine, but nothing tastes better than coffee from a local cafe}-


-{Franco Sarto's interpreter helped me communicate my thoughts. I own a suede high heeled, platform boot and they are the ONLY pair my bunions can handle}-



No comments:

Post a Comment