Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lust List

Coco Glam

Getting crafty with the girls for the 5th Annual Save the Girls event. Our bra theme this year was "Coco Glam" inspired by the legendary Chanel. We layered pearls, added long silky black gloves, and a giant couture bow. Pictures of the event will be posted at a later date.

New Hook-up: Banana Republic and Milly










The new Banana Republic collaboration with Milly designer, Michelle Smith is such a smart summer move. There are bright and bold prints that fit my budget. Last fall I bought a navy-lavender color block cardigan I wore constantly. I have been wanting to get more Milly pieces but couldn't seem to find any other ones I liked, until now....and at a better price point!

"It" Gem: Citrine Hydroquartz





Of course everyone knows I am obsessed with jewelry.....especially pieces by Alexis Bittar. This set above was an interesting pick for me, I was drawn to the mint gem (citrine hydroquartz). I am usually drawn to more feminine pieces but when I tried these on, they seemed like  the perfect fit.

Inspired: White Tee + Strapless Silk Dress
Source: glamour.com via Tannya on Pinterest

Emma Stone looks absolutely divine! What a genius idea to pair a strapless Lanvin dress with a white tee. Like I always say, jewelry will bring together a look. The long layered necklaces help tie the tee to the dress. So unexpected and fabulous.

Petites Shop @ Anthropology
Finally!! Anthropology now carries clothing for petite women like myself. I am 5' 4" and typically shop in regular sizes but some tops/styles are super long and finding it in a petite size makes it much easier for me to adopt some new trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment