Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sheer Highlight




Shoes: Nine West, White Jeans: Ann Taylor, Tank: LOFT, Blouse: Guess

Not my typcial go-to style of shirt. I love fitted tops, but this sheer piece was an instant hit. Sometimes a piece that doesn't look all that great on the hanger ends up becoming a new favorite! The only reason I chose to try this on was because I was attracted to the print and color combination. Stepping out of your comfort zone is not easy, but it can lead to a new style you find beautiful.

Try something new. My life has drastically changed this past year and I am becoming much better at accepting experiences that happen out of my control. Change is crucial to growth and can be a blessing. This year I had the opportunity to not only try new clothing options for my new life and body but also check some things off my bucket list.






Wardrobe Stylist: Tannya Bernadette
Hair Stylist: Hazel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment